The publication’s aim is to compile and, potentionally, initiate research on robots in didactics. The potential, limits and risks of robots will be accentuated and reflected on from a reading, literature/media didactic perspective in order to critically examine the technical development in this area.
Articles in the planned anthology may deal with the following aspects:
- scientific analyses of contemporary children’s and youth media on robots in their relations to people and their environment with a focus on learning and education
- reading and literature/media didactic as well as methodological concepts on the use of contemporary children’s and youth media on robots
- diversity-oriented considerations on the representation and use of technology in the field of robotics from a didactic perspective
- attitudes towards robots and requirements for their use in learning contexts (knowledge, skills, technology, costs)
- development and analysis of reading and literature didactic concepts for the use of robots in learning contexts (potentials, limits, risks)
- theoretical and empirical findings on the effectiveness of learning processes with robots, especially from a reading and literature/media didactic perspective
We look forward to receiving abstracts of max. 3000 characters by October 31, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org. The articles with a length of approx. 30000 – 40000 characters excluding bibliographical references should be submitted by March 31, 2023.